Due to continued growth we are seeking a Contract Support Security Officers to join our team on two sites of critical National Infrastructure site in Cambridgeshire.
Locations: Peterborough and near St Neots, Cambridgeshire
The candidates will need to demonstrate high levels of customer care skills, professionalism, willingness to achieve the highest standards, flexibility, and a desire to make a real difference to our teams and the business. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out internal and external patrols to ensure a safe and secure environment
- To follow Strict Access control Procedures
- To complete detailed and accurate site reports on the company smart phone
- Record Health & Safety issues, potential breaches of security or unusual occurrences
- Respond to emergency situations in a professional manner
- Full and ongoing training with a view for career development including opportunities to progress to a permanent role should the opportunity arise.
- Company uniform and full PPE provided
- Double time on bank holidays
Candidates must possess the following:
- A valid SIA Licence – Security Officer, Door Supervisor or Close Protection.
- Full UK driving Licence
- First Aid qualification
- Excellent Customer Service skills
This an employed position only.
Location: Near St Neots, Cambridgeshire
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour PAYE
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group.
Send your CV or email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org