Commercial & Business Manager
- Ashridge Group
- Between £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 45 hours per week
- Full Time - Permanent
Job Type: Senior Management
Full Time: Monday to Friday 45 hours per week
Salary: Between £45,000 – £55,000 per annum
Ashridge Group aim to be the employer of choice within the security and facilities management industry. We do things a little differently to the big names, we actively care about protecting people, property and assets and we strongly believe our people are our biggest asset. We have a spacious modern office based in Soulbury, Buckinghamshire, and our frontline colleagues work on our client sites throughout the UK. We are a growing multi award-winning company with strong social values.
We currently employ in excess of 160 people throughout the UK, and we are looking for someone with HR and office management experience, to manage and provide HR leadership to our operations and frontline teams, and to manage our head office workplace environment.
The role of the Commercial and Business Manager will include:
- Working with all stakeholders to develop and maintain a fair and engaged organisational culture for all.
- Manage the Operations Department
- Account Management
- Contract Lead on specific service contracts
- Negotiate service contracts
- Identifying new service and product lines
- Recognise business opportunities and work closely with the Business development team
- Head compliance within the business, ensure accreditations are maintained and the business is compliant
- Applying HR and business knowledge, evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Driving alignment between Operational strategy and business goals.
- Have regular 1-2-1’s with the Operations Team
- Present at quarterly board meetings
Our ideal Commercial & Business Manager will:
- Be a people person with a friendly, approachable, and discreet manner.
- A team player, leader, and mentor to others.
- Account Management experience
- Service P&L experience and negotiation skills
- compliance knowledge
- Be confident in communication, decision making, and presentations at all levels.
Our commitment to you:
- We actively support and encourage your career and personal development, mentoring, and health and wellbeing.
- We are socially responsible and very active in our communities. We will provide you with additional paid leave “charity days” so that you can volunteer with the charities you care about.
- A fully accessible spacious modern office.
The salary for the role will be circa £45,000-£55,000 per annum, with 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
We welcome all applications and offer fair, courteous, and equal opportunities to everyone. We are a registered Disability Confident employer.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Job application closing date:
Internal applications: 15.10.2020
External applications: 31.10.2020