Control Room Operative
- Leighton Buzzard
- Ashridge Group
- £9.30 per hour
- Weekdays 18:00 - 07:00 hrs - 13 Hour Shifts • Weekends 18:00 - 06:00 hrs - 12 Hour shifts
- 4 On 4 Off [Nights]
- Full Time, Permanent
Do you want to work for a multi award winning company?
Ashridge Group aim to be the employer of choice within the security industry. We do things a little differently to the big names, we actively care about protecting people, property and assets and we strongly believe our people are our biggest asset.
Isn’t it about time you were valued for the great person you are?
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Control Room Operative to join our head office team, providing full support and alarm response during ‘out of hours’ time period.
1) All candidate applying for this position must hold a valid manual driving licence as you will have use of the company car when on duty.
2) Candidates who do not hold an SIA Security license would be required to undertake a short course.
Some duties will include:
- Responding to alarm activations
- Conducting security patrols
- Lock ups and unlocks / key holding
- Welfare visits on ‘out of hours’ security teams
- Scheduling and operational duties
- Responsible and reacting to all out of hour calls
Our ideal Operative will:
- Have a great smile, be friendly and approachable
- Have Outstanding Customer service and communication skills
- Be reliable, punctual, and smart
- Be diligent when writing reports
- Be competent using computer systems
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Valid SIA Licence
- First Aid Certificate
- Experience in the security industry
- Valid, manual driving licence
- Full 5-year employment history
What can we do for you?
Ashridge Group aim to be the employer of choice within the security industry. We do things a little differently to the big names. We actively care about protecting people, property and assets and we strongly believe our people are our biggest asset. We Offer an SIA Licence saving scheme and support from an experienced and friendly team. We have a monthly pay cycle and provide you with Uniform and PPE.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com