- Ashridge Group
- Administration, Support
- £9.50 per hour
- Vacancy 1: Monday to Friday [08:00 hrs - 13:00 hrs] / Vacancy 2: Monday to Friday [13:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs]
- Part-time, Permanent
Ashridge Group have a new opportunity: We are seeking 2 receptionists to join our team Full Time on a Permanent contract completing Monday to Friday, Day shifts. (See details below).
This vacancy is ideal for someone who enjoys a being at the forefront of the company, the face of an organisation, being first point of contact providing outstanding customer service!
This position will allow you to work to work as part of a friendly experienced team. This position will allow you to work to work as part of a friendly experienced team. We have a team of 25 employees based across three locations in Nottingham. The team consist of a mixture of control room operatives, security officers, receptionists, porters and mail room operatives.
Location: Nottingham NG2
Vacancy 1: Monday to Friday [08:00 hrs – 13:00 hrs]
Vacancy 2: Monday to Friday [13:00 hrs – 18:00 hrs]
- To assist in the daily administration and to provide support in all areas of the day-to-day running of the business.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Administration duties, as well as reception duties.
- To complete Security Patrols in and around the building
- You may be asked to carry out other duties by the Operations Manager or Directors
- Maintaining front desk security and reporting any suspicious activity
- Representing the business with a positive and professional attitude
- To comply with all company procedures and policies.
If you are interested, keep reading…..
- [Essential] Full 5 Years employment/education history
- [Preferred] Valid SIA Licence
- [Preferred] Valid Driving Licence
- [Preferred] First Aid Trained (Certified)
- [Preferred] Experience within a corporate role
- [Preferred] Excellent customer service skills
- [Preferred] Clear and direct commutation skills [Written and verbal]
Please Note – SIA License is preferred and is a requirement of the job. For the right candidate we will support you through the course.
How we will support you:
- Provide ongoing training and development
- regular coaching and mentoring
- 2 days additional annual leave to support a charity
- Overtime available across multiple local sites
- Double time for all bank holiday hours worked
- Uniform is provided
- employee recognition schemes
- SIA licence savers scheme
- work for a company that really cares about you
- Have a voice – we really care what you have to say
- Monday to Friday
- Receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- First Aid Certification (preferred)
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that you will only be contacted if your application is successful.