Corporate Security Officer
- Ashridge Group
- 9.98 per hour
- Day shift - 4 on 4 off working rotation (07:00hrs - 19:00hrs)
- Full Time Contract
Do you want to work for an award winning company?
Isn’t it about time you were valued for the great person you are?
Ashridge Group aim to be the employer of choice within the security industry. We do things a little differently to the big names, we actively care about protecting people, property and assets and we strongly believe our people are our biggest asset.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Officer to join the Ashridge team on a permanent basis in Weybridge on a 4 on 4 off working rotation (Days).
What can we do for you?
Ashridge Group aim to be the employer of choice within the security industry. We do things a little differently to the big names. We actively care about protecting people, property and assets and we strongly believe our people are our biggest asset. We Offer an SIA Licence saving scheme and support from an experienced and friendly team. We have a monthly pay cycle and provide you with Uniform and PPE.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for front of house and reception duties
- Providing a high lever of customer services
- Responding to alarms and incidents
- Dealing with emergency situations in a professional manner
- Protecting the clients property and assets along with patrols
Please note this position is suitable for someone who has the confidence and experience to work alone, along with self motivation and the initiative to complete talks diligently without prompts.
Our ideal Security officer will:
- Have outstanding customer service and communication skills [essential]
- Flexible approach to work hours (essential)
- Be reliable, punctual, and smart
- Be diligent when writing reports.
- Have the ability to multi-task and thrive under a heavy work load
- Have good knowledge and ability to work with any IT systems
Important must haves
- Have a valid SIA Licence
- Emergency First Aid Certificate [Preferred]
- Experience in the ‘corporate security’ industry
- Full 5-year employment history
Our commitment to you:
- Provide you with a corporate uniform and PPE
- Monthly pay cycles
- Overtime opportunity
- Support of an experience and friendly team
- Ongoing training to help you achieve more
Please note you will only be contacted if your CV is Successful.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org