Facilities contract manager
- Ashridge Facilities
- 32k per annum
- 50 hours per week (days, nights and weekends)
- Full time, permanent
Do you want to work for a Multi Award-Winning Company?
Ashridge Group aim to be the employer of choice within the security industry. We do things a little differently to the big names, we actively care about protecting people, property and assets and we strongly believe our people are our biggest asset.
Isn’t it about time you were valued for the great person you are?
We are looking for a Contract Manager to join our team on exciting new contracts in London. The successful individual will assist the business in leading and inspiring our front-line team to achieve business resilience. You will report to the Managing Director.
Your ability to coach and develop people to become highly effective security professionals will be critical to your success and that of the team. You will enjoy leading from the front and drive performance through your team.
We are looking for a natural leader with the ability to motivate and develop others as well as a commercial flair to reinforce our strong reputation.
Job title: Facilities Contract Manager
Rate of pay: 32k per annum
Hours: 50 hours per week (days, nights and weekends)
Start date: 1st March 2020
Duration: Full time, permanent
- A fantastic working environment
- Full and ongoing training
- Career development
- 28 days annual leave, plus 2 additional days [paid] for charity
- Childcare vouchers
- Company mobile phone and laptop provided
- Company vehicle
- Flexible working
- ‘Multi-site’ management experience on security and facilities contracts
- SIA licence door supervisor or above is essential
- Effective communicator at all levels on the business
- Ability to work effectively and calmly under pressure
- Excel in prioritising tasks efficiently
- Exemplary people management skills
- Excellent MS office suite skills
- Clear understanding of implementation of security management practice
- Demonstrate experience of practical incident management and health and safety
Roles and responsibilities:
- On call
- Ensure the security services team delivers an outstanding service that is focused on the experience of all at the corporate site
- Effectively communicate on all levels with colleagues, clients and users, giving confidence in the capabilities of the security service team
- Lead training and development programs that ensure the security services team is equipped to deliver professional and proactive solutions and customer service
- Manage all escalations received through to resolution to a high standard
- Collaborate with lateral management peers to ensure the best service delivery
- Conducting ‘out of hours’ welfare visits to officers on site
- Creating and providing detailed reports upon request
- Develop and promote good internal relations in order to identify and implement continual improvements
- Develop and mentor security and facilities teams
- Ensuring all contractual (KPI) obligations are met
- Work from home opportunities
- Company car
- Flexible working hours