HR & Workplace Manager
- Ashridge Group
- £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Do you want to work for a multi award winning company?
Ashridge Group aim to be the employer of choice within the security and facilities industry. We do things a little differently to the big names, we actively care about protecting people, property and assets and we strongly believe our people are our biggest asset.
Isn’t it about time you were valued for the great person you are?
Ashridge Group are looking for someone with HR and office management experience, in this role your time will be split between managing the workplace environment and managing HR processes with our operations and frontline teams.
Ashridge Group employ over 180 great people across the UK and your role will be to ensure the Business Support team are there to support the frontline employees.
Duties of the HR Workplace Manager will include:
- Up to date knowledge of all employment law legislation.
- Facilitation and preparation of job descriptions and contracts of employment
- Handling employment relations issues such as grievances and employee welfare.
- Applying HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Driving alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Organises onboarding equipment for new starters
- Have regular 1-2-1’s with the Business Support team
- implement and promote equality and diversity policy
- Manage Board room bookings
- Manage suppliers, contractors and works required for the office
- Ordering office supplies and stock management
- Manage Board room bookings
- Manages health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office
- Data responsibilities, including GDPR
Our ideal HR & Workplace Manager will:
- Be friendly and approachable
- CIPD qualification
- HR and office management experience
- Up to date knowledge of employment law legislation
- The ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this excellent opportunity we are looking for an experienced HR professional who is comfortable and flexible to provide general office management. CIPD qualified would be preferred.
Our commitment to you:
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- Great pay rates with monthly paycycles
- We give all employees extra paid holiday to work with a charity
The salary for the role will be circa £27,000 – £30,000, benefits include 28 days holiday including the bank holidays, car parking, modern office environment, pension, laptop and mobile phone.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org