Mobile Security Officer
- St Neots
- Ashridge Security
- £8.90 per hour
- 18:00 - 06:00 or 06:00 - 18:00
- Week one: Days - Saturday, Sunday | Nights - Monday, Tuesday | Week two: Days - Saturday, Sunday | Nights: Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Full time, contract
Do you want to work for a multi award winning company?
Ashridge Group aim to be the employer of choice within the security industry. We do things a little differently to the big names, we actively care about protecting people, property and assets and we strongly believe our people are our biggest asset.
Isn’t it about time you were valued for the great person you are?
We are seeking an experienced mobile security officer to join the Ashridge team on a Construction contract in Huntingdon [PE19], offering full time hours.
The successful candidates will be protecting valuable machinery, equipment and materials, along patrolling the construction site via a company vehicle and assuring strict access, to personnel, vehicles, and contractors who are on the premises.
Due to the location of the contract, we do require all candidates applying for this position to hold a Full Manual Driving Licence and have access to their own transport in order to travel to site.
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: 8.90 per hour
- Week 1 Rota: Saturday Sunday Days 06:00-18:00 Nights Monday Tuesdays 18:00-06:00
- Week 2 Rota: Saturday, Sunday Days 06:00-18:00 and Nights Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Hours: 18:00-06:00 OR 06:00-18:00
Our ideal Security officer will:
- Have a great smile, be friendly and approachable
- Have outstanding customer service and communication skills [essential]
- Be reliable, punctual, and smart
- Be diligent when writing reports
- Be resilient and help manage some behaviours that challenge
Important must haves
- Have a valid SIA Licence
- Full Manual Driving Licence
- Vehicle Licence and access to your own mode of personal transport
- Experience in the security industry
- Full 5-year employment history
Our commitment to you:
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- Offer you a flexible working rota
- Provide you with a uniform and PPE
- Great pay rates with monthly pay cycles
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Mobile Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security: 2 years (Required)
- Full Manual Driving licence (Required)
- SIA (Required)
- Patrolling premises in a vehicle
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org