Night Security Officer
- Ashridge Security
- £8.90 per hour
- 4 on 4 off working rotation, 19:00 - 07:00
- Nights, 12 hours shift
- Full time, permanent
Do you want to work for an award winning company?
Ashridge Group aim to be the employer of choice within the security industry. We do things a little differently to the big names. We actively care about protecting people, property and assets and we strongly believe our people are our biggest asset.
Isn’t it about time you were valued for the great person you are?
We are seeking experienced Security Officer to join the Ashridge team, on a permanent, Permanent basis on out Train Care Depot in Derby, DE24.
This vacancy is ideal for someone who enjoys a busy environment at the forefront of the company, the face of an organisation, being first point of contact for all foot flow entering the premises and providing outstanding customer service!
This gatehouse position involves protecting our clients high value materials, machinery/equipment and most importantly all personnel on site location.
Candidate who excels in a very active, customer service orientated role with the ability to communicate to an excellent standard will be well suited for this vacancy.
Candidates for this role must have a manual driving licence
Site locations: Derby, DE24 8AD
Start Date: ASAP
Shift / Hours: 4 on 4 off working rotation, 19:00 – 07:00 hrs
Our ideal Security officer will:
- Have a great smile, be friendly and approachable
- Have outstanding customer service and communication skills [essential]
- Be reliable, punctual, and smart
- Be diligent when writing reports
- Be resilient and help manage some behaviours that challenge
- Have the ability to multi-task and thrive under a heavy work load
- Have good knowledge and ability to work with any IT systems
Important must haves
- Have a valid SIA Licence
- Manual Driving Licence
- Experience in the ‘corporate security’ industry
- Full 5-year employment history
Our commitment to you:
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- Offer you a flexible working rota
- Provide you with a corporate uniform and PPE
- Great pay rates with monthly pay cycles
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- security: 2 years (Required)
- Personal Track Safety Card (Preferred)
- Manual Driving Licence (Required)
- SIA – Front Line (Required)
- Monitoring entrances and greeting visitors
- Patrolling premises on foot
- Patrolling premises in a vehicle
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org