Operations Assistant Manager
- Leighton Buzzard
- Ashridge Group
- Administration, Management, Support
- £27,000.00-£29,000.00 per year
- 48 Hours Per week
- Full Time, Permanent
Ashridge Group have a new opportunity: We are seeking an Operations Assistant Manager to join our team at Head Office on a Full Time Permanent contract. You will work an average of 48 hpw with the opportunity to progress and move into the Operations manager role meaning you are able to learn on the job in a senior position.
This position will allow you to work to work as part of a friendly experienced team, who will help guide you and provide you with the correct training in order to complete this role.
The successful candidate must be a hardworking individual who is motivated and passionate about exceeding our customer expectations. Your objective will be to assist the Head office team in providing excellent customer service, reporting back to the Head of Operations.
Location: Soulbury (LU7 0JL)
Pay Rate: £27,000 – £29,000 per annum
· Conducting welfare visits and training support
· Assisting with scheduling and control room duties
· Assisting with recruitment and conducting interviews
· Completing risk assessments
· Compiling reports for the management team
· Supporting the Head of Operations in managing security contracts
There is a requirement to be on call alternative weeks.
· Week 1 – office based & on call
· Week 2 – field based
*All candidates applying for this position must hold a valid manual driving licence as you will have use of the company vehicle when on duty. *
If you are interested, keep reading……
- [Essential] Valid SIA Licence
- [Essential] IT literate
- [Essential] Full 5 Years employment/education history.
- [Essential] Valid Driving Licence
- [Preferred] First Aid Trained (Certified)
- [Preferred] Experience in the security industry
- [Preferred] Excellent customer service skills
- [Preferred] Clear and direct commutation skills [Written and verbal]
How we will support you:
- Provide ongoing training and development
- regular coaching and mentoring
- 2 days additional annual leave to support a charity
- Overtime available across multiple local sites
- Uniform is provided
- employee recognition schemes
- SIA licence savers scheme
- work for a company that really cares about you
- Have a voice – we really care what you have to say
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- security: 1 year (required)
- SIA (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you will only be contacted if your application is successful.