Relief Security Officer
- Ashridge Security
- £8.90 per hour
- Part Time
Ashridge Group are an Award-winning security services, facilities management and security consultancy. We have numerous sites all around the UK and are looking to recruit a Relief security Officer who will be able to support one of our teams on a railway depot in Crewe.
This Candidate will need to be fully flexible and be able to cover both days, nights and weekends. You will be used to cover on site during holidays and sickness, meaning some shift will be short notice and other will be planned in advance.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly team protecting a large site containing high value assets and sensitive data, along with controlling all personnel and vehicle access.
All candidates are required to hold a valid driving licence and will need to demonstrate high levels of customer care skills, professionalism, willingness to achieve the highest standards, flexibility, and a desire to make a real difference to our teams and the business.
• A friendly team and a positive working environment
• SIA Licence Saving Scheme
• Full and ongoing training
• Company Uniform/PPE
• Monthly Pay cycle
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Providing a high level of customer service
• Projecting a smart, efficient and helpful image at all times
• Front of house/gatehouse responsibilities
• Protecting the clients property, assets and employees against loss or damage caused by fire, flood, accident, wastage, vandalism and theft
• Enhancing security levels and maintaining a vigilant presence/deterrent
• Controlling authorised access/egress of pedestrian and vehicular traffic on and off site
• Responding to alarms, incidents and suspicious behaviour quickly and efficiently
• Reporting all matters regarding Health & Safety and Security
• Valid SIA Licence
• Full UK manual Driving Licence
• Excellent communication
• Customer service skills
• Fully comprehensive 5 years work/education history
Please Note you will only be contacted if your CV is successful.