Relief Security Officer
- Ashridge Group
- £9.50 per hour
- 8-12 hour shifts
- Days, Nights and Weekends
- Part-time, Permanent
Ashridge Group are seeking an experienced Corporate Relief Security Officer to join the team in Nottingham. We are after an individual who can help support 3 large prestigious sites covering sickness, holidays and leave.
We have a team of 25 employees based across three locations in Nottingham. The team consist of a mixture of control room operatives, security officers, receptionists, porters and mail room operatives.
There are 3 Experian sites that you may be asked to work at, therefore you must have a valid Driving Licence for this role.
Post codes: NG80 1ZZ / NG80 1DP / NG80 1RH.
We are looking for someone who is flexible to work days, nights and weekends, as well as 8-12 hour shifts. If you are someone who is keen to pick up work, this is the position for you.
Job Type: Corporate Relief Officer
Location: Nottingham [Experian]
Start Date: Asap [flexible date]
This vacancy is ideal for someone who enjoys a being at the forefront of the company, the face of an organisation, being first point of contact for all foot flow entering the premises and providing outstanding customer service!
This corporate position will enable you to work within a friendly team, where all training will be provide on site location.
Candidate who excels in a very active, customer service orientated position and if fully flexible with their availability, along with the ability to communicate to an excellent standard will be well suited for this vacancy.
- [Essential] Valid SIA Licence
- [Essential] Valid Driving Licence
- [Essential] Full 5 Years employment/education history.
- [Preferred]First Aid Trained (Certified)
- [Preferred] Experience within a corporate role
- [Preferred] Excellent customer service skills
- [Preferred] Clear and direct commutation skills [Written and verbal]
Roles and Responsibility:
- Provide a high level of customer services
- Ability to communicate with any individuals to an excellent standard
- Front of house duties i.e greeting all individuals onto site
- Keeping records on site up to date.
- Following all Health and safety procedures
- Responding to alarms and emergency situations.
- Post Room duties i.e distributing deliveries
- Maintaining a professional atmosphere
- Following all instructions provided by the security management team
How we will support you
- Provide on going training and development
- regular coaching and mentoring
- 2 days additional annual leave to support a charity
- Overtime available across multiple local sites
- Double time for all bank holiday hours worked
- Uniform is provided
- employee recognition schemes
- SIA licence savers scheme
- work for a company that really cares about you
- Have a voice – we really care what you have to say
- Corporate security: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
- First Aid Certification (preferred)
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you will only be contacted if your application is successful.