- Ashridge Security
- £12.80 per hour paid monthly
- Days and Nights
- 4 on 4 off rotation
- Corporate Security
Do you want to work a multi award winning company? A company that value and care for you?
Ashridge Group aim to be the employer of choice within the security industry. We do things a little differently to the big names, we actively care about protecting people, property and assets and we strongly believe our people are our biggest asset.
Isn’t it about time you were valued for the great person you are?
Start date: August 2020
Job type: Corporate Security
Days: 4 on 4 off rotation
Shifts: 12-hour shifts, day team and night team
Location: Central London (SW10)
Rate of pay: £12.80 per hour paid monthly
- Excellent pay rates
- A fantastic working environment.
- Full and ongoing training
- Career development.
- Full corporate company uniform
- Annual leave, plus 2 additional days [Paid] to work with a charity
- Monthly pay cycle
- Optional overtime
- Valid SIA licence
- First Aid Certified
- Smart, well-groomed and confident.
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
- Excellent collaboration and communication with the in-house concierge team.
- Punctual and have the ability to think on your feet
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Flexible attitude to working times [overtime]
- Vigilant at all times
- Diligent when conducting patrols and writing reports
- Conflict management aware
- Security systems knowledge
Your Commitment (Duties include):
- Being an Ambassador of Ashridge Group and living our values
- Meet & Greet- Providing assistance to residents and internal stakeholders where required
- Liaising with clients, customers and VIP’s
- Provide a friendly, efficient, informative and helpful service [to the above, throughout their time on the premises]
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to and report all issues on the premises quickly and efficiently
- Access and Egress Control
- Car Park Management Duties- Bay Management and authorisation
- Conduct patrols at the start of each shift and every hour thereafter
- Administration [IT literate, answering phones and emails]
- Produce reports showing any anti-social behaviour, criminal damage, drug paraphernalia etc.
- Ensuring that dogs brought onto the premises are on a leash at all times
- Various other duties as directed by the Building Manager