- Ashridge Security
- £9.30 per hour
- Days, nights & weekends
- Full time, permanent
Do you want to work for an award winning company?
Ashridge Group aim to be the employer of choice within the security industry. We do things a little differently to the big names. We actively care about protecting people, property and assets and we strongly believe our people are our biggest asset.
Isn’t it about time you were valued for the great person you are?
We are seeking experienced security officers to join the Ashridge team, providing support across 3 prestigious sites in Nottingham.
This is a permanent relief contract offering guaranteed hours of 2080 per year, averaging around 40 hours per week; a variety of shift lengths dependent on shift being required to cover, with the earliest start time being 06:00 hrs.
This vacancy is ideal for someone who enjoys a being at the forefront of the company, the face of an organisation, being first point of contact for all foot flow entering the premises and providing outstanding customer service!
This corporate position will enable you to work within a friendly team, where all training will be provide on site location.
Candidate who excels in a very active, customer service orientated position and if fully flexible with their availability, along with the ability to communicate to an excellent standard will be well suited for this vacancy.
Site locations: NG11 AND NG2
Start Date: ASAP
Shift / Hours: Days, Nights AND weekends
Our ideal Security officer will:
- Have a great smile, be friendly and approachable
- Have outstanding customer service and communication skills [essential]
- Be reliable, punctual, and smart
- Be diligent when writing reports and have excellent IT knowledge
- Be resilient and help manage some behaviours that challenge
- Have the ability to multi-task and thrive under a heavy work load
- Have good knowledge and ability to work with any IT systems
Important must haves
- Have a valid SIA Licence
- Valid Driving Licence [Manuel]
- Experience in the ‘corporate security’ industry
- Full 5-year employment history
Our commitment to you:
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- Offer you a flexible working rota
- Provide you with a corporate uniform and PPE
- Great pay rates with monthly pay cycles
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender and ethnic group.
Salary: £9.30 per hour
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Security: 4 years (Preferred)
- SIA (Required)
- Manual Driving Licence (Required)
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com