- Ashridge Security
- £8.90 per hour
- 6 on 3 off working rotation - Combination of Day and Night Shifts
- Full Time Permanent
Do you want to work for an award winning company?
Ashridge Group aim to be the employer of choice within the security industry. We do things a little differently to the big names. We actively care about protecting people, property and assets and we strongly believe our people are our biggest asset.
Isn’t it about time you were valued for the great person you are?
We are seeking experienced Security Officer to join the Ashridge team on our Train Care Depot in Derby, DE24.
This vacancy is ideal for someone who enjoys a busy environment at the forefront of the company, being the face of an organisation, first point of contact for all foot flow entering the premises and providing outstanding customer service!
This gatehouse and patrolling position involves protecting our clients high value materials, machinery/equipment and most importantly all personnel on site location.
Candidate who excels in a very active, customer service orientated role with the ability to communicate to an excellent standard will be well suited for this vacancy.
Candidates for this role must have a manual driving licence, along with being a competent and responsible driver.
Our ideal security officer will:
- Have a great smile, be friendly and approachable
- Have outstanding customer service and communication skills [essential]
- Be reliable, punctual, and smart
- Be diligent when writing reports
- Be resilient and help manage some behaviours that challenge
- Have the ability to multi-task and thrive under a heavy work load
- Have good knowledge and ability to work with any IT systems
Important must haves
- Have a valid SIA Licence
- Emergency First Aid Certificate
- Manual Driving Licence
- Experience in the ‘industrial and corporate security’ industry
- Full 5-year employment history
Our commitment to you:
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- Offer you a flexible working rota
- Provide you with a corporate uniform and PPE
- Great pay rates with monthly pay cycles
Before applying for this role please ensure you are able to work the full working rotation specified above.
Your CV must contain a full 5 year employment/educational history [Minimum] – Unsuccessful CV’s will not be contacted.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org