- Ashridge Group
- £9.50 per hour
- 08:00 - 17:00
- Days, Monday - Friday
- Full-time, Permanent
Ashridge Group have a rare opportunity for a Security Receptionist to join our site based team at our clients prestigious site in Nottingham.
We have a team of 25 employees based across three locations in Nottingham. The team consist of a mixture of control room operatives, security officers, receptionists, porters and mail room operatives.
Location: NG2 1EP
Job Type: Corporate Security Receptionist
Pay Rate: £9.50 per hour
Start Date: Asap
Hours: Monday – Friday [08:00 hrs – 17:00 hrs]
- To assist in the daily administration and to provide support in all areas of the day-to-day running of the business.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Administration duties, as well as reception duties.
- To complete Security Patrols in and around the building
- You may be asked to carry out other duties by the Operations Manager or Directors
- Maintaining front desk security and reporting any suspicious activity
- Representing the business with a positive and professional attitude
- To comply with all company procedures and policies.
- [Essential] Valid SIA Licence
- [Essential] Full 5 Years employment/education history.
- [Preferred] First Aid Trained (Certified)
- [Preferred] Valid Driving Licence
- [Preferred] Experience within a corporate role
- [Preferred] Excellent customer service skills
- [Preferred] Clear and direct commutation skills [Written and verbal]
How we will support you
- Provide on going training and development
- regular coaching and mentoring
- 2 days additional annual leave to support a charity
- employee recognition schemes
- SIA licence savers scheme
- work for a company that really cares about you
- Have a voice – we really care what you have to say
- Receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
- Corporate Security: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- SIA Licence (required)
- First Aid Certification (preferred)
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that you will only be contacted if your application is successful.