- Ashridge Security
- £9.10 per hour
- 60 hours per week
- 12 hour shifts, 07:00 hrs - 19:00 hrs
- Railway manufacturing site
Do you want to work a multi award winning company? A company that value and care for you?
Ashridge Group aim to be the employer of choice within the security industry. We do things a little differently to the big names, we actively care about protecting people, property and assets and we strongly believe our people are our biggest asset.
Isn’t it about time you were valued for the great person you are?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Security Supervisor to join our team in Derby, on a railway contract.
This position entails supervising a team of 6 and ensuring that everyone on site is fully trained and inducted, have regular communication with the Operations Team, assisting with HR investigations and disciplinary and ensuring that all site documentation is up to date.
Excellent communication, IT and reporting skills are essential in this role.
Start date: February/March 2020
Job type: Railway manufacturing site
Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 60 hours per week
Shifts: 12 hour shifts, 07:00 hrs – 19:00 hrs
Rate of pay: £9.10 per hour
- A fantastic working environment
- Full and ongoing training
- Career development
- Company uniform provided
- 28 days holiday plus 2 additional days [paid] for charity
- Childcare vouchers
- Double time on bank holidays
- Monthly pay cycle
- Overtime available
- Valid SIA licence is essential
- Personal track safety [PTS] card is advised
- Vehicle/driving licence
- Smart, well groomed, confident
- Flexible attitude to working times, reliable
- Outstanding customer service and communications skills
- Diligent at all times, especially when writing reports
- Excellent time management skills, punctual
- Conflict management awareness
- Security systems knowledge
- Full 5 year employment/educational history
- Available for additional shifts