Weekend Security Officer
- Ashridge Group
- £9.50 per hour
- 08:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs
- Days Saturday and Sunday
- Part-time, Permanent
Ashridge Group are seeking an experienced Corporate Security Officer to join the team on one of our Experian sites (NG2 1EP).
This is a permanent contract offering Saturday and Sunday (weekends) day shifts. 08:00 hrs till 18:00 hrs.
This vacancy is ideal for someone who enjoys a being at the forefront of the company, the face of an organisation, being first point of contact for all foot flow entering the premises and providing outstanding customer service!
This corporate position will enable you to work within a friendly team, where all training will be provide on site location.
Candidate who excels in a very active, customer service orientated position and if fully flexible with their availability, along with the ability to communicate to an excellent standard will be well suited for this vacancy. There are 2 other Experian sites that you will be able to pick up overtime.
Post codes: NG2 1EP (SatNav purposes NG80 1ZZ)
Job Type: Corporate Security Officer
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: £9.50 per hour
Shift / Hours: Days Saturday and Sunday (08:00 hrs – 18:00 hrs).
- [Essential] Valid SIA Licence
- [Essential] Full 5 Years employment/education history.
- [Preferred] Valid Driving Licence
- [Preferred]First Aid Trained (Certified)
- [Preferred] Experience within a corporate role
- [Preferred] Excellent customer service skills
- [Preferred] Clear and direct commutation skills [Written and verbal]
Roles and Responsibility:
- Provide a high level of customer services
- Ability to communicate with any individuals to an excellent standard
- Front of house duties i.e greeting all individuals onto site
- Keeping records on site up to date.
- Following all Health and safety procedures
- Responding to alarms and emergency situations.
- Post Room duties i.e distributing deliveries
- Maintaining a professional atmosphere
- Following all instructions provided by the security management team
How we will support you
- Provide on going training and development
- regular coaching and mentoring
- 2 days additional annual leave to support a charity
- Overtime available across multiple local sites
- Double time for all bank holiday hours worked
- Uniform is provided
- employee recognition schemes
- SIA licence savers scheme
- work for a company that really cares about you
- Have a voice – we really care what you have to say
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- security: 1 year (preferred)
- SIA (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
- First Aid Certification (preferred)
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you will only be contacted if your application is successful.