Weekend Security Officer
- Ashridge Security
- £8.90 per hour
- Average 18 hours per week
- 6 week repeating pattern covering 4.5 weekends - 06:00 - 18:00 days and 18:00 - 06:00 nights
Do you want to work for a company that values and cares for you?
Ashridge Group aim to be the employer of choice within the security industry. We do things a little differently to the big names, we actively care about protecting people, property and assets and we strongly believe our people are our biggest asset. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a security officer to join the Ashridge team within Crewe.
Shift Pattern and Timings
6 week repeating pattern covering 4.5 weekends.
- Mixture of days and night shifts
- 06:00 hrs – 18:00 hrs Days
- 18:00 hrs – 06:00 hrs Nights
- Overtime available i.e to cover sickness and leave
On average you will be working 18 hours per week.
- Valid SIA Licence
- Full UK manual Driving Licence
- Excellent communication
- Customer service skills
- Fully comprehensive 5 years work/education history
Job Role and responsibility
- You will be working in a busy gatehouse environment
- Regular patrols conducted throughout the shift
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Front of house/ gatehouse responsibilities
- Writing reports and keep records/logs up to date
Job Type: Part-time
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: you will only be contacted if your application is successful