Warrant Officer and Scheduler
- Leighton Buzzard
- Ashridge Group
- Administration, Support, Warrant Services
- Annual salary £27,000
- 40 Hours per week
- Monday to Friday
Ashridge Group are looking for a Warrant Officer to join the team based at head Office at Liscombe Park.
The company executes warrants on behalf of a Distribution Network Operator for Health and Safety purposes only (not debt recovery), where you will always be part of a larger team consisting of Engineers and locksmith.
You will be based at our head office in Soulbury, Buckinghamshire and during your working hours you will be expected to travel to locations across East Anglia, London and the South East (using a company fleet vehicle).
In addition to executing the warrants you will need a level of administrative skills as you will be part of a small team of schedulers organising the warrants and booking resources for the jobs.
The ideal candidate must be confident, can communicate clearly with a wide range of people and provide clear concise instructions to a team of people.
Full training and on-going support will be provided.
Working hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Summary of duties:
- To safely execute warrants on behalf Distribution Network Operators.
- To manage the scheduling of the warrants and booking resources which may include warrant officers and Animal handlers.
- To assist the operations department with additional tasks when required.
Desired qualities and skills:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Good with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrate good planning and organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Work well within a team and on your own initiative.
- Hastee (pay advance scheme)
- onsite parking
- Two days additional holiday for charity work
Salary is starting at £27,000 per annum for 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail.
Training to be Provided.
- Full training is provided
- Ongoing training, support and development with the employer.
- Access to numerous online courses that are offered to all Ashridge employees.
To apply please send CV and covering letter to HR@ashridge-group.com