Increased vigilance recommended during festive period
With Christmas fast approaching, increased security measures to combat the threat of criminal activity against premises is high on the agenda of many business owners. During seasonal breaks there is increased opportunity for criminals to:
- Go unseen
- Stake out targets
- Carry out criminal activity
If companies do not invest in mobile patrol and keyholding services during these times, they are putting members of staff at risk. Employees who are not trained to respond to alarms being raised could find themselves:
- In danger if tasked with investigating an incident
- Attending properties at expensive and unsociable times (such as weekends or during the festive period).
Enlisting a service with access to licensed mobile patrol officers guarantees that events are responded to by trained personnel who can undertake checks and address difficult situations.
- Key holding services will see officers ensure premises remain safe and secure
- Lock and unlock services ensure buildings remain accessible
Beyond peace of mind, these services can act as a deterrent that will
- Significantly save on costs
- Improve the quality of life of stakeholders and/or residents
Ashridge Group has a mobile patrol team dedicated to responding to alarm activations and other emergency call outs as well as routine mobile patrols; Group Chairman Mark Walker says, “We have certainly found anti-social behaviour to be more prevalent in colder months and as the daylight hours decline. The aim of these services is to provide a fast and effective response to all our customers, ensuring they remain safe and emergencies are handled by trained professionals”.