Events Security Officer
- Milton Keynes
- Ashridge Group
- £11.00 per hour (PAYE)
- Varied depending on shows. Typically evenings, weekends and matinees.
Do you enjoy the buzz of being at the Theatre & the entertainment industry, then this job is for you?
Ashridge Group have a new opportunity: We are seeking multiple Events Security Officers to join our events team on a Permanent contract at Milton Keynes Theatre. We work with the theatre to provide Security officers who has excellent customer service skills and can enhance the customer experience of visiting the theatre.
This vacancy is ideal for someone who enjoys a being at the forefront of the company, the face of an organization, being first point of contact for all foot flow entering the premises and providing outstanding customer service!
This position will allow you to work as part of a friendly experienced team. SIA Door Supervisor licence is required for the role.
Note: we are also looking for people to join us part time and fill in shifts when you are available. We currently have multiple shifts to cover throughout September so are looking to fill these asap. Shifts are typically 4-5 hours long.
Location: Milton Keynes MK9
Pay Rate: £11.00 Per hour (PAYE)
Hours: Varied hours depending on when the shows are, however, they are typically evening, and weekend shows with one or two matinee a week.
- Welcoming guests to the theatre
- bag searches
- providing instructions to the guests of where to go
- site foot patrols when the shows are on
- Ensuring the guests have an enjoyable visit.
- Reporting all Health and Safety concerns
- Protecting the client’s property from any damage, vandalism or theft
How we will support you:
- Access to Ashridge Group Training online courses
- 2 days additional annual leave to support a charity.
- Overtime available across multiple local sites
- Double time for all bank holiday hours worked.
- employee recognition schemes
- SIA licence savers scheme
- work for a company that really cares about you
- Have a voice – we really care what you have to say.
To apply, please send your CV to HR@ashridge-group.com
Please note that you will only be contacted if your application is successful.